Big group activity bookings
● GENERAL GROUPS (20 people or more) Explore Niseko during the spring and summer seasons such as rafting and kayaking. Bring your friends and family and enjoy huge discounts including meals. Please do not hesitate to contact us regarding availability, confirmation or other questions. Email: [email protected] Tel.: 0136-23-2093 Fax: 0136-23-2094 ● BENEFITS * If you use more than 20 people in the same experience, you can use either ① or ② benefits. However, please note that ② may not be available depending on the reservation status. Not valid with other tickets / discounts. Direct reservations only. ① scheduled tour if you want to participate in (see below), group discount of 10% than the normal experience fee applies Scheduled tour: 09:30 / 13: 30 Rafting daylight saving time period (7/4 - 8/31): 08: 30 / 14: 30 ② Individuals can choose desired start times: 08:00 to 9:30 AM or 13:00 to 14:30 * Depending on the availability. Contact us for details. ③ NAC Center 2F restaurant, JOJO'S, is where you can avail of your meals. Please make the necessary reservations at least 3 days before. Group meal menu: https://www.nacadventures.jp/summer/%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88%E3%83%A9%E3%83%B3jojos-%E4%B8%80%E8%88%AC%E5%9B%A3%E4%BD%93%E6%A7%98%E5%90%91%E3%81%91%E3%83%A1%E3%83%8B%E3%83%A5%E3%83%BC 無 料 Free pick-up and drop-off to Niseko area accommodations and JR Kutchan station is available. Contact us for more details. 団 体 A group-specific culture menu is available for those who do not participate in activities and for infants (3 years old and older) A. Raw caramel + ice cream + plate making experience: Approx. 3 hours long, minimum of 3 people. Fee is ¥4,800 per person (inclusive of taxes) B. Glass kitchen + candle making experience: Minimum of 3 people at ¥4.800 per person.
● NAC Center, a complex facility with ample facilities that can accommodate large groups
The wooden NAC Center, a landmark in Niseko, is located in front of Mt. Yotei, with a large terrace space on the south side and a free private parking space for 14 large buses on the north side. The center has an outdoor shop on the first floor and a restaurant "JOJOS" on the 2nd floor with an open terrace that can accommodate up to 230 people. We now have. In addition, we have large toilets for groups of large numbers and changing rooms for men and women, and our own bus for tour transfer. Enjoy the adventure NAC confidently recommends
● RESERVATION PROCEDURE:
Check the availability of this awesome experience by phone, fax or e-mail, and provide the following information:
- Group name
- Representative's name
- Contact info
- Desired menu
- Number of pax
Each experience has a minimum. Reservations are made on a first-come first-served basis.
We accept pencil bookings as well.
After confirmation, we will be sending you additional reminders and notes for your activity.
Water activities such as rafting:
- Long-sleeved trousers
- Jersey top and bottom
- T-shirt or swimwear
* Cotton fabrics are not allowed.
Land activities such as adventure parks and mountain bikes:
- Long sleeves and long pants up and down, easy to move
- Athletic shoes that are comfortable to wear.
※ When the temperature is low, wear thick winter clothing
- Wearing accessories is prohibited in all activities
- Complete change of clothes as you can get wet and/or dirty.
- When participating in various outdoor activities, you will need to sign a consent form. For groups with more than 30 people, please print out the consent form in advance and submit to NAC front desk staff on the day of your activities.
- If you are under 18 years of age, you will need a parent or a guardian's signature in the consent form. If you are not accompanied by a parent or guardian, please prepare a signed consent form in advance.
Click here to download the general participation agreement format
- Pregnant women cannot participate in any of the activities.
- The company is not liable for any loss or damages such as glasses and contact lenses.
- Guides will conduct a briefing to ensure you and your group's safety.
- Should you or any of your group will not abide by the rules, the tour can be canceled without any refunds.
- Rafting is performed in rainy or stormy weather, but we will cancel the tour if the guides deem it too dangerous without charges.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
● CANCELATION POLICY
- 20% from your total activities cost will be charged if canceled from 3 months to 4 days before the tour date.
- 50% fee will be charged if canceled from 3 days to a day before.
- 100% will be charged for cancelations made on the same day.
- NAC Center business hours are from 08:00 - 21:00
- Open all year round, but business hours may change or may be closed
- The various experience fees include basic accident insurance coverage
- ¥3.8million in case of death
- ¥3,000 daily inpatient / hospitalization insurance
- ¥2,000 daily outpatient insurance
- We have available photo service that you can request and order after the tour.
- 2L size (1 - 2 sheets) is ¥800 per sheet
- 3 sheets or more: ¥600 per sheet
- CD saved images per boat (6 - 10 sheets) is ¥2,000
- The use of personal information
- In consideration of personal information privacy, NAC complies with the Personal Information Protection Law and other related laws and regulations.