NAC Climbing Gym Coronavirus Preventive Measures
CORONAVIRUS PREVENTIVE MEASURES
NAC Climbing Gym is taking the following precautions and measures to prevent the spread of the coronavirus infection:
- Our staff will check your body temperature as soon as you arrive. In case you have 37 degrees celsius or higher, cold-like symptoms, coughing, we reserve the right to decline your entry.
- Please wash your hands thoroughly and use a disinfectant before climbing.
- We will not be lending powder chalk but you are free to bring and use your own.
- Please use liquid chalks available at the shop and should be used at least on the base before using your own powdered chalk.
- Liquid chalks are available at the shop for at least ¥150 for 50mL.
- The gym is regularly ventilated and left open for proper air circulation. We highly recommend for our guests to bring winter clothes as it may still get cold indoors.
- All our gym equipment are cleaned and disinfected daily with alcohol.
Additionally, we have shortened the opening hours of the climbing gym daily from 11:00 - 20:00.
We want our climbers to still be able to enjoy the facilities.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.